Rajasthan is known for its royal forts, castles, palaces, its colourful markets, desert villages and the warmth of its people. Rajasthan Motorbike Tour will be the perfect dose of adventure for you. Ride your bike and explore the colourful cities, the rich culture and heritage, the tradition which is going on for centuries in Rajasthan. It has everything to offer to a traveller, from a camel safari in desert to majestic palaces. Take a royal tour of Rajasthan on your Royal Enfield with the Rajasthan Motorbike tour.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi By Flight
Arrive Delhi, meet assist and transfer to hotel. Overnight in the hotel
Day 02 Delhi – Alwar By Road 159 Kms. / 3.5 hrs. appx.
After breakfast drive to Alwar, on arrival transfer to hotel, Later free time for own activity in Alwar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 Alwar – Dausa By Bike 102 Kms. / 02 hrs. appx.
After breakfast start your first day of motorbike tour with a soft ride to Dausa. Overnight at Dausa.
Day 04 Dausa – Ranthambore By Bike 108 Kms. / 02 hrs.. appx.
After breakfast ride to Ranthambore, on arrival transfer to hotel, later visit to Ranthambore national park.
Ranthambore: – About 180 kms. to north-east of Jaipur, along the rolling hills of Vindhyas and Aravali ranges lies the town of Sawai Madhopur. The town founded in 1765 AD was named after its founder Sawai Madho Singh-I of Jaipur.Today Sawai Madhopur is known for Ranthambhor, a Wildlife reserve and a place of historical importance.
Tourist Attractions: – Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore Fort, Ranthambhor Ganesh Temple, Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple.
Day 05 Ranthambore – Bundi By Bike 122 Kms. / 2.5 hrs. appx.
After breakfast ride your bike to Bundi. Overnight at hotel in Bundi.
Bundi is a beautiful town and have importance in the History for Rajasthan. Bundi is surrounded by the Aravalli hills on the three sides and is circumscribed by a massive wall with four gateways. Interesting monuments including impressive medieval forts, palaces, havelis, temples with beautiful stone idols and chattris with carved pillars, along with a picturesque lake in the heart of the town, add to its charm. Bundi is very famous for its intricate carvings and murals.
Day 06 Bundi – Chittorgarh By Bike 150 Kms. / 3.5 hrs. appx.
After breakfast ride your bike to Chittorgarh
Chittorgarh: the legendary city of Rajasthan is the epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit. Known as the city of bravery and sacrifice, Chittorgarh was one of the most fiercely contested seats of power in India.
Chittorgarh Fort: One of the most formidable forts in India, Chittorgarh Fort is the symbol of the Rajput valiancy and supreme sacrifice. Vijay Stambh (Tower of Victory) built by Maharana Kumbha in 1440 AD to commemorate his victory over Mahmud Khilji, this 37 m high 9-storied tower is adorned by sculptures of Hindu deities. Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame): Dedicated to Adinath, the 1st Jain Teerthankar, Kirti Stambh is a must visit tourist attraction in Chittorgarh.
Day 07 Chittorgarh – Udaipur By Bike 116 Kms. / 2.5 hrs. appx.
After breakfast ride your bike to Udaipur. Evening free for own activity in Udaipur. Overnight at hotel
Day 08 Udaipur
After breakfast full day free in Udaipur.
Udaipur: One of the most romantic cities in Rajasthan, Udaipur is also known as the city of lakes. The marble palaces, beautifully laid out gardens and the lakes make Udaipur seem almost like a mirage. The City of Dawn, surrounded by the ancient Aravali Mountains and set on the edge of three lakes, is a brilliant kaleidoscope of narrow lanes flanked by bright stalls, gardens, lakes, palaces and temples. ‘Udaipur’, known as the lovely lakeside capital of Mewar.
Other attractions: – City Palace & Musium, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Pratap Memorial, Pichhola Lake, Gulab Bagh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 Udaipur – Kumbhalgarh By Bike 102 Kms. / 02 hrs. appx.
Kumbhalgarh – Ranakpur By Bike 49 Kms. / 01 hrs. appx.
After breakfast ride your bike to Ranakpur via Kumbhalgarh.
Kumbhalgarh (also called Kumbhalmer or Kumbalgarh) is a Mewar fortress in the Rajsamand District of Rajasthan state in western India. Built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha, and enlarged through the 19th century, Kumbhalgarh is also a birthplace of Maharana Pratap, the great king and warrior of Mewar.
Occupied until the late 19th century, the fort is now open to the general public as a museum and is spectacularly lit for a few minutes each evening. It is the most important fort in Mewar after Chittaurgarh.
Ranakpur is a picturesque village located in the Pali district of Rajasthan and is one of the most important pilgrim sites recognized for its magnificent temples. It is nested in a valley on the western side of the Aravalli Range and lies between the Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Day 10 Ranakpur – Jodhpur By Bike 157 Kms. / 3.5 hrs. appx.
After breakfast ride your bike to Jodhpur.
Jodhpur – Located at the edge of the Thar Desert, Jodhpur is a fascinating medieval city of Rajasthan. Founded by Rao Jodha, a Rajput king of valiant Rathore clan in 1459, Jodhpur is known for its amazing architectural splendor, vibrant culture, talented craftsmen, and lots of great shopping. The major tourist attractions in Jodhpur include its magnificent forts, palaces, cenotaphs, temples and gardens. Tourist Attractions: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada.
Day 11 Jodhpur – Khimsar By Bike 100 Kms. / 02 hrs. appx.
After breakfast ride your bike to Khimsar.
Khimsar – The rugged beauty of Khimsar amidst the desert is a haven of tranquility. Explore the Khimsar Fort where the battled-scarred walls and the gracefully carved zenana (Ladies Wing) will take you to a journey of the bygone era.
Day 12 Khimsar – Bikaner By Bike 156 Kms. / 04 hrs. appx.
After breakfast at hotel continue ride to Bikaner.
Bikaner: Someone said if ever beauty has bloomed in a desert, it has been at Bikaner. The colorful desert city of Rajasthan was founded by Rao Bika Ji during 1488 AD; Bikaner is located in North West part of Rajasthan in India. Rao Bikaji was a descendant of Jodha, the founder of Jodhpur. Bikaner was and important historic city in India and it was a major trade center as it stood on the ancient caravan route which linked central Asia and North India with the Gujarat seaports. Tourist Attractions: – Junagarh Fort & Museum, Camel Breeding Farm.
Day 13 Bikaner – Nawalgarh By Bike 216 Kms. / 4.5 hrs. appx.
After breakfast at hotel drive to Nawalgarh.
Nawalgarh – Thakur Nawal Singh founded this town in the year 1737 AD, and it boasts of some of the finest paintings in the Shekhavati region. The town has a colourful bazaar and a fort. There are numerous havelis, prominent among them are the Aath Haveli complex, Anaadilal Poddar haveli, Jodhraj Patodia haveli, Bansidhar Bhagat Haveli, Chokhani haveli and Hotel Roop Niwas Palace.
Day 14 Nawalgarh – Delhi By Road
Delhi – Home By Flight 256 Kms. / 05 hrs. appx.
After breakfast leave by private vehicle to Delhi. On arrival, transfer to international airport to catch flight to fly back home.
|City||Night(s)||Hotels / Camps|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 13 Nights hotel accommodation as per the program.
– Daily breakfast and Dinners at the hotels.
– Meal plan full board
– Lunch at good Indian restaurants
– Royal Enfield 500 CC motorcycle rental for the entire trip
– Engine oil and fuel for the entire trip
– Back up by Tata/Toyota Jeep
– Service of a mechanic for the entire trip
– Entrance fees to the monuments.
– Presently applicable taxes.
– India Visa Fee.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– International Airfares, Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.