Explore the idyllic beaches of Koh Samui on this 5 day getaway to the tropical islands on the eastern coast of Thailand. Kayak and snorkel in Angthong Marine Park, snorkel the clear waters of Koh Nang Yuan, and enjoy free time to relax on the beach as you experience this tropical paradise on your Thailand vacation. Koh Samui is a year-round destination and allows for an active and relaxing add-on to any Thailand tour.
Day 01: Arrive Koh Samui
Arrive to the stunning east coast of Thailand and Koh Samui. Known for its idyllic beaches, coconut trees and water sports, this area has something for everyone. The island itself is a mix of dense tropical jungle and long winding coastline. On arrival to the airport you are met and drive to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free to explore at your new surroundings at your leisure.
Day 02: Anthong Marine Park Kayaking
Today set out for a full day kayaking trip to nearby Angthong Marine Park, a protected archipelago of about 42 tropical islands, most of which are undeveloped and uninhabited. Depart early from Nathon Pier for a two hour boat ride to the reserve, enjoying a light breakfast en route. Start your first kayak along the island of Koh Mae. Land your kayaks on the beach and take short climb through dense tropical forest to arrive to the viewpoint of Green Lagoon, also known as Emerald Lake. Return to the boat for lunch on board as you travel further north in the Marine Park. After lunch set out for your afternoon kayak exploring small caves, lakes and beach along Koh Thai Plao. Snorkeling is also possible in this area if you feel ready for a dip! Depart later this afternoon for the return to Koh Samui.
Day 03: Snorkel Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan
Today you head by speedboat an hour and half to a diving and snorkeling paradise located 70 km north of Samui. These waters offer the best underwater visibility in the Gulf of Thailand and are home to various coral species and abundant tropical marine life. Stop first at the snorkel point in Koh Nang Yuan, a beautiful white sand beach bar that stretches across three small islands. Upon arrival hop in for a fantastic introduction to the underwater world. Next you visit Koh Tao and other snorkeling sites around its coastlines. Later this afternoon head back to Koh Samui and arrive early evening.
Day 04: Free Day Koh Samui
Enjoy a free day to do as you like on Koh Samui. You may opt to just relax and enjoy the beach today. For those desiring more activity, you may arrange for a variety of excursions including sunset cruise to Koh Phangan, another day in Anthong Marine Park, or hike to Namuang Waterfall. Or opt to tour some of the island attractions including the Big Buddha and Wat Plai Laem on the northern coast, hike to Namuang Waterfall, or visit the mummified remains of the monk Luang Pordaeng. The day is yours to do as you like.
Day 05: Return Home
Enjoy a leisurely morning before check out mid-day. Return to the airport for your journey onward.
|InterContinental Koh Samui Resort
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 04 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Entry Tickets (Excursions & Activities)
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.