This itinerary includes visiting some of Bali’s most picturesque temples, the huge Sekumpul Waterfall, and the cultural hub of Ubud. After arriving, your driver will take you to Tanah Lot for one night and then to Ubud for the next two nights, where you can visit the nearby rice terraces, the bustling market, and much more. You’ll then travel north—and visit the famous temple Pura Lempuyang and the royal bathing complex Tirta Gangga along the way—before spending your final night in Sideman.
Day 01: Arrival – Tanah Lot
Welcome to Bali, also known as the “Island of Gods”, partly because of the many Hindu temples found on this island. Your driver will pick you up from the airport and drive you to your hotel in Tanah Lot where you will begin your holiday.
You will have the day to relax and settle in. If you’re up for it, you can swim in the warm Balinese water or visit the Tanah Lot Temple.
Day 02: Tanah Lot – Ubud
After breakfast and checking out, your driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to the famous sea temple, Tanah Lot. Perched on a rock by the sea, it is one of the seven sea temples found around the Balinese coast.
You’ll then continue to Ubud, and on the drive, you’ll be able to enjoy beautiful scenes of local life
Ubud offers a large array of activities and lots of tourist attractions surrounding the town, making it easy to spend a few days here. Your driver will be accompanying you for the day, so feel free to take the day at your own pace.
Suggested activities include:
- A walk in the Sacred Monkey Forest.
- A visit to the Gunung Kawi temple.
- Exploring the famous Tegallalang rice fields including going on a swing over the rice terrace.
- Visit some of Ubud’s famous museums including the Blanco Renaissance Museum and the Neka Museum, where you’ll discover some masterpieces and learn about the local history.Go shopping at the bustling market.
The climate in Ubud is very temperate but it can cool down a little at night. The city’s cultural and artistic richness makes it a key place to enjoy numerous activities such as dance, music, and local cuisine.
Day 03: Sekumpul Waterfall – Ulun Danu
The breathtaking view of Sekumpul Waterfall
Today, set off to the north of Bali, where you’ll take a guided trek to visit the Sekumpul Waterfalls, which are considered as the island’s most beautiful waterfalls. The hike has a medium level of difficulty and includes going through the beautiful Balinese jungles with local flora and fauna. At the waterfall, you can plunge into the picturesque waters while enjoying the views.
On the way back to Ubud, you’ll visit the famous Ulun Danu Beratan Temple which is located on the shores of Beratan Lake. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop. This water temple is dedicated to Dewi Batari Ulun Danu, goddess of lakes and rivers, and is used for offering ceremonies. “Ulun Danu” translates to the “head of the lake”.
If you’re not too tired, you can also stop to visit the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. As you admire these rice fields, you’ll notice they form a natural amphitheater, giving a beautiful overview of the Balinese subak irrigation system.
You’ll then return to your hotel in Ubud.
Day 04: Pura Lempuyang – Tirta Gangga
In the morning, after checking out from your hotel, you’ll start traveling to the east coast of Bali. Here, you’ll visit the temples of the beautiful Pura Lempuyang complex, famous for its “Gateway to Heaven”. Spread over various levels, you can expect a one to two-hour walk in order to visit all the sites. The view along the way is beautiful and many local Balinese people come here to pray. Those who are athletic may choose to climb the different levels to the summit. Although, you should be aware of the monkeys, who sometimes try to steal from tourists.
You’ll then continue to Tirta Gangga, a royal bathing complex that consists of tropical gardens, wading pools, fish ponds, and fountains. You can enjoy a peaceful moment in this cool retreat in the eastern highlands before checking into your hotel in the peaceful countryside of Sidemen.
Day 05: Departure
From your hotel and transfer you to the airport in time for your international flight.
|Royal Nyanyi Villa
|The Kayon Resort Ubud by Pramana
|Nirwana Beach & Resort
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 04 Nights accommodation hotel.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.