Brimming with the opulence of Seven Sisters Peak is certainly bliss to the tourist’s eyes. The snow-covered peak blessed with serene and fascinating ambiance creates a unique charm that remains stored in the minds of the tourists forever. Climbing the Seven Sisters Peak of Manali renders exhilaration to the traveler that is certainly second to none. For climbing this peak, a traveler has to trek Dhundi, which is a 6 kilometers of walk. Later, the tourists can attempt to climb this imposing snowy peak. The tour becomes even more heartwarming when exploring Solang Valley is added in the itinerary.
Day 1 Delhi – Manali (585 kms/12-14 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive to Manali.
On arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Manali.
Day 2 Manali
Arrival at Manali by morning in between 06:00 hrs – 07:00 hrs. On arrival meet our executive and transfer to hotel for relax & acclimatisation. After leisure visit Hadimba Devi temple, old Manali and the Mall road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Manali – Solang – Dhundi (6 km. walk)
Today, we will trek from Solang to Dhundi, which is about 6 km walk. On the way, we will witness many beautiful views of the real natural beauty. Later return back to the hotel for dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 4 Rest Day at Dhundi
The day is free for leisure wherein you can rest in the hotel and spend some quality time while admiring the real natural beauty.
Day 5 – Day 6: Summit Attempt
The next two days are fixed for attempting to reach the Summit and enjoy an overnight stay in camps/tents.
Day 7 Back to Solang Nala/Manali
In the morning after breakfast, we will leave from the Summit to return back to Solang Nala and from here drive to Manali. Enjoy a night stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 8 Manali – Delhi (585 kms/12-14 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi.
On arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Delhi.
Day 9 Delhi
Arrival at Delhi by morning in between 07:00 am – 08:00 am. End of the tour and services.
|City||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 08 nights hotel / camps / guest-house / lodge accommodation.
– Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
– Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide)
– Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
– Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
– Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
– HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
– Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner.
– During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
– High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc.
– Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit.
– Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking.
– Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
– High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
– Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
– Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
– State Government Fees.
– IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
– Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only).
– Any kind of personal expenses.
– Food during the transit.
– Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
– Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
– Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.