7 wonders of Turkey, 14 Days is an all-encompassing adventure of Turkey’s most famous sites. Tour the bustling cities of Istanbul and Ankara, take in the mesmerising landscape of Cappadocia, experience local-living in Konya, get your fill of the scenic Mediterranean coast in Antalya, see Pamukkale’s gleaming white terraces, and immerse yourself in even more history with visits to Ephesus, Troy, and Gallipoli.
Day 01: Istanbul
Welcome to Istanbul! Our representative will meet you at airport & to your hotel.
Day 02: Ankara
After a short orientation walk of Istanbul old city, we depart for the capital city of Turkey. Here, we visit the mouselum of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, The founder of new Turkish repuplic. Overnight Ankara.
Day 03: Cappadocia
Today we depart early for the fairy land, Cappadocia. Depending on arrival time, there will be a panoramic sunset tour of the area. Overnight Cappadocia.
Day 04: Cappadocia
This morning its time to explore the entire cappadocia area with a fully guided tour of Göreme Valley, open air museum, Underground city and Uçhisar Castle with a full day tour. Overnight Cappadocia.
Day 05: Cappadocia
Enjoy an early-morning trek through the beautiful red Valley of Cappadocia. Afternoon is free to explore more of cappdocia by yourself. Overnight Cappadocia.
Day 06: Konya
This morning we make our way to Konya, stopping along the way at Sultan Han (Sultanhani Caravanserai), the largest caravanserai in Anatolia. Upon arrival in the city, we will tour the mausoleum and accompanying museum of Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi. Overnight Konya.
Day 07: Antalya
Head south to Turkey’s Mediterranean coast and its flagship city, Antalya. On the way, we will stop to see the Aspendos Theatre. Upon our arrival and check-in, there will be an orientation walking tour of Antalya’s Old City. Overnight Antalya.
Day 08: Antalya
Today is your free day but you still will have several options: Spend a free day exploring Antalya’s Old City and its magnificent archeological museum. Visit the ancient site of Perge. Full day of white-water rafting (extra fee). Overnight Antalya.
Day 09: Pamukkale
This morning head to Pamukkale and its magnificent white calcium terraces known as travertines. Here we also tour the ancient city of Hierapolis. Amongst the ancient columns, take a dip in the hot springs that were used by the Romans for their therapeutic properties. In the evening, there is the option to watch a Whirling Dervish ritual. Overnight Pamukkale.
Day 10: Selcuk
Absorb yourself in more history with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Traversing the marble streets of Ephesus, notable sites we will see include the Baths of Scholastica, the Library of Celsus, the Temple of Hadrian, and the 25,000-seat amphitheatre. Afterwards, we will drive to the house of the Virgin Mary. Overnight Selçuk.
Day 11: Pergamon
Step back in time again with a visit of the ancient walls of Troy. Following is a tour of the magnificent Acropolis of Pergamon, whose impressive temples and library made it a renowned cultural and political center of its time.
Day 12: Canakkale
Travel to one of the most emotionally touching places in Turkey—Gallipoli—where we tour the WWI battlefields. Sites include the Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, Johnston’s Jolly Cemetery, the original trenches and tunnels, as well as the Nek. Overnight Çanakkale
Day 13: Istanbul
In the morning, we make our way back to Istanbul. In the afternoon you will enjoy some free time. Overnight Istanbul
Day 14: Depart Istanbul
Transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Istanbul||02||Radisson Blu Hotel|
|Ankara||01||Metropolitan Hotel Ankara|
|Cappadocia||02||Suhan Cappadocia Hotel&Spa|
|Konya||01||Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Konya|
|Antalya||02||Crowne Plaza Antalya|
|Pamukkale||01||Lycus River Thermal Hotel|
|Selcuk||01||Charisma De Luxe Hotel|
|Bergama||01||La Blanche Resort Otel|
|Istanbul||01||Radisson Blu Hotel|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 13 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fee as per program
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.