Start and end in Mahe Island! With the Discovery tour Seychelles Experience 4D/3N (5 destinations), you have a 4 days tour package taking you through Mahe Island, Seychelles and 3 other destinations in Seychelles.
Day 01: Arrival-Mahe
Upon arrival at Aéroport de la pointe Larue on Mahé island, our agent representative will escort you to the Inter-Island Quay from where you will be able to take a ferry ride to Carol Strand. The day is offered at leisure to the family. After check-in you can head out to explore the island. Overnight at hotel.
Optional: Sunset Cruise (Not Included)
Day 02: Nature Trail Excursion
After your breakfast, you will start your walking tour of the island. You will discover the unique beauty of the mysterious interior of our granitic islands. And by participating in one of our nature trail excursions and you will be introduced to its inhabitants of endemic birds, insects, reptiles, and plants. The forests of Mahé are home to plants and animals seen nowhere else on earth, including insectivorous pitcher plants, five species of palm trees, pandanus, Bois Rouge, and other plants, many of them used in local medicine. It is also home to one of the world’s smallest frog — the fingernail-sized Sooglossids. Our nature trail tours will keep you in good shape during your holidays; you will enjoy the spectacular “bird’s eye” views of the coast and the neighboring islands. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Cousin, Curieuse, St Pierre on catamaran
Enjoy a day out the ocean and a boat ride that will introduce you to the marine and avian wonders of a trio of spectacular island sanctuaries.Begin your day on the small charming harbor of Baie Ste-Anne, then cruise the picturesque Praslin coastline to arrive at the island of Cousin, a unique nature reserve, home to some of Seychelles’ rarest birds. Here, in the company of the island’s knowledgeable guides, you will discover the secrets of its pristine environment. Then island-hop to Curieuse Island National Marine Park where a unique island ecosystem awaits and to the site of a tortoise breeding colony. Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on the soft sand beach; surrounded by freely roaming giant tortoises.Before the sunset, the tiny islet of St. Pierre awaits you with a chance to relax or to snorkel into a kaleidoscope of underwater activity, amid vibrant colors and crystal clear water. Overnight hotel.
Day 04: Departure- Airport
You journey comes to an end today. After breakfast you will checkout from the accommodation .Our driver will transfer you to the airport. We wish you safe travels for the rest of your journey.
|Mahe||03||Marie Laure Suites|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 03 nights accommodation as per program
– English speaking guide
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– All transport and listed activities
– Entrance fee
– All present government taxes
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.