Simply Hong Kong and Macao Holiday Known for its cosmopolitan lifestyle and stylish skyscrapers, Hong Kong and Macau are two ideal holiday destinations. With IMxplorer one of most amazing package to Hong Kong and Macau, explore these cities , relish their local cuisines, learn about their history and culture, visit all their famous landmarks and come back home discovering your smile.
DAY 01: Hong Kong – Victoria Peak
Welcome to the Hong Kong, the New York of Asia. Arrive at Hong Kong International Airport. Check in to hotel at 15:00 Hrs. In the evening depart for Hong Kong City tour- Visit Jewelry Factory & Factory Outlet. Later visit Top Level Victoria Peak with One way peak tram ride and Madame Tussauds Museum on the Top Level. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
DAY 02: Hong Kong – Disneyland Tour
After Breakfast, depart for Disneyland – the fifth Magic Kingdom. The Disneyland is divided into 7 theme areas – Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land, Tomorrow land, Toy Story land, Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point which offers a unique experience to all the age groups. Enjoy the famous Disney Parade that showcases on to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
DAY 03: Hong Kong – Ocean Park Tour
After breakfast, depart to Ocean Park Hotel and Visit to Ocean Park. Ocean Park is a mixture of rides, marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park. Ocean Park is the second largest theme park in Hong Kong, after Hong Kong Disneyland. Overnight at Ocean Park hotel.
DAY 04: Hong Kong – Macau – Free Day
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Macau by ferry. Upon Arrival in Macau, clear immigration and then take hotel’s free shuttle to hotel. Hotels shuttle bus stop are located outside the Macau Ferry Terminal Arrival Hall. Hotels check in only after 1500 hours. Check in to hotel. Day free for leisure or enjoy Casinos in Macau (on your own) Overnight at Macau hotel.
DAY 05: Macau – Macau City Tour
After Breakfast, depart for Macau City Tour and Visit Ruins of St. Pauls, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop & Macau Tower. Evening free, at leisure to explore the city (on your own). Overnight at Macau hotel.
DAY 06: Macau – Free Day
After breakfast, Your Day is free for leisure or enjoy Casinos in Macau (on your own) Overnight at Macau hotel.
DAY 07: Macau – Hong Kong
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Take a last glimpse of Macau. Later depart for Hong Kong. Arrive Hong Kong Airport and take your flight back to Home.
|Hong Kong||03||Crowne Plaza|
|Macau||03||Crowne Plaza Macau|
– Meeting and assistan ce by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 06 Nights accommodation hotel.
– Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong Ferry ticket
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.