This trip will give you a good taste of Zimbabwe’s warm hospitality, exciting activities, dramatic landscape and great wildlife. You may choose to add on more fascinating and diverse destinations within Zimbabwe or the region as Victoria Falls is strategically positioned between Botswana and Zambia.
Day 01: Arrival in Victoria Falls
Upon your arrival in Victoria Falls, you will be met by our Vayeni representative who will escort you to your hotel / lodge and ensure a smooth check-in. Your afternoon is at leisure in order to recover from your travels. At 19:00 you will be collected for the African experience at the Boma, a traditional dining event with entertainment
Day 02: Explore Victoria Falls
Today you will visit the mighty Victoria Falls with a guide who will collect you late morning from your hotel. In the late afternoon you will enjoy a special sunset cruise on the Zambezi river, inclusive of drinks, snacks and guide. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Journey to the Wilderniss
After breakfast you will be collected for your road transfer to Hwange. The journey will take approximately 3.5 to 4 hours and is by tarred road for the first 2,5 hours and the last part of the journey is on dirt road in a 4×4 vehicle. You will arrive at the lodge in time for a late lunch. This afternoon you will explore the area in a safari vehicle and have sun-downers in a magical place in wildlife territory.
Day 04: Full day Safari
Today you will start early in order to get the best safari experience while tracking footprints from the animals that where active during the night. You will spend a lot of time in the bush today and soak-up the wilderness that surrounds you
Day 05: Full day Safari
Another day in Hwange National Park. You can choose whether you like an early start again and either walk with a professional guide, tracking animals or cover larger distances by taking a game drive. Besides the game drive and walks, there are other options available to explore and watch the wildlife, like a platform sit in the trees or underground hide. You can even relax at the lodge/camp and watch the animals drink and play in the waterhole.
Day 06: End of your Safari
Today you will be transferred back to Victoria Falls for your onwards journey or flight back home.
|City||Night (s)||Hotel / Camp|
|Victoria Falls||02||Victoria Falls Hotels|
|Hwange National Park||03||Miombo Safari Camp|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance Fee, National Park Fees
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.