Exploring the hidden charms of Vietnam has become an unforgettable experience for tourists from around the world. Within just 11 days, we take you to some of the greatest and most popular sights and attractions of the country, making sure you’re seeing everything of importance and fame here.
Your journey includes visits to the chaotic city of Hanoi, the stunning Halong Bay, mysterious Hue, the legends of Ho Chi Minh City and the fascinating Mekong Delta. This exciting adventure starts at the capital city of Hanoi. Hanoi is considered to be a must-see destination in Vietnam, its sites and attractions often leaving visitors spellbound and speechless.
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Arrive Hanoi Airport, meet-assist and transfer you to your hotel for check in. The room is at your disposal from 14.00 onwards. The rest of the day is free for your leisure.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay
After breakfast, we will leave Hanoi for a 180-km journey to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its 2000 stunning islands that present a background of limestone in the Gulf of Tonkin. Most visitors fall in love with the natural beauty and scenery, and this is something that will remain in your memories forever.
You will also enjoy an overnight cruise floating on Halong Bay and savouring a special menu of fresh seafood. This is sure to be the best moment you have ever had.
You will be served with lunch and dinner on boat. Overnight on-board.
NOTE: You are recommended to bring an overnight bag to keep your necessary luggage. We are afraid that there is not enough space to store all the luggage of every passenger on board. Moreover, after an overnight stay on board, you will turn back to the same hotel in Hanoi, so your remaining luggage will be sure to be kept safely.
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Overnight Train To Hue
You are recommended to wake up early in the morning as this is when the aquamarine water is at its stunning best.
Today, we will continue the excursion past impressive limestone islands surrounding the bay. Afternoon we return to Hanoi by cruise’s shuttle bus.
Take your luggage at the hotel & meet your local guide at the hotel in Hanoi (no hotel today) and then be transferred to Hanoi station for an overnight train to Hue. Dinner on your own. Overnight on train. (There are 4 soft berths in 01 cabin. You will share cabin with other customers)
The train will leave at 08.10 pm from Hanoi and arrive in Hue at 09.30am (next day)
Day 04: Hue Arrival – Half Day Sightseeing
Upon arrival at the station, you will be welcomed by a local guide. We will transfer you to a local restaurant for breakfast.
After a short rest, you will have a chance to explore the famous Hue Citadel. Situated on the northern bank of the Perfume River and built by Emperor Gia Long, the Citadel was designed for the exclusive use of the Emperor and his household.
The entire complex consists of 3 walled enclosures; the Citadel, Kinh Thanh Hue, the Yellow Imperial city, Hoang Thanh and in the centre the Forbidden Purple city, Tu Cam Thanh, where the Emperor lived. The Hue royal complex has been officially recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After the adventure, we transfer you back to your hotel. Enjoy the day at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Hue – Danang – Hoi An
Our bus and tour guide will pick you up you from hotel at around 8-8.30 am for the journey to Danang via the scenic Hai Van Pass, where we will enjoy the spectacular panorama of the central coastline from the summit.
Upon arrival in Danang, transfer to Marble Moutain – a group of five marble and limestone mountains, named after the five elements of the ancient oriental philosophy: metal, wood, water, fire and earth.
You will continue to the hotel in Hoi An. Check in the hotel (Room is at your disposal from 2PM). The rest of the day is free at your leisure. .Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Day 06: Hoian – Street Food Tour
Free in the morning until 4pm, our tour guide will come to pick you up at the hotel for a walking tour of Hoi An town. We shall sample various kinds of street food in Hoi An. Each food tastings are combined with fun insights and anecdotes on the food culture and local traditions.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Hoian – Free Day
Enjoy the day at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08: Hoi An – Danang – Fly To Ho Chi Minh
Today you will be transferred to Da Nang airport (without tour guide) for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon reaching the airport, we will take you to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure in Ho Chi Minh City.
A bustling mix of commerce and culture where food stalls and French architecture line the streets – Ho Chi Minh City has plenty to explore. It is a real blend of the ancient and the modern.
Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 09: Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Joint In Tour
At around 8-8.30 am, you will be picked up by our tour guide and driver to transfer to Cu Chi Tunnels. On arrival, watch a documentary video about Cu Chi tunnels. After a short walk into the forest, visit Hoang Cam smoke-less stove, secret hideouts, fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps and tanks. Then, visit the common parts of the tunnels and crawl through narrow passageways to experience yourself.
Taste typical boiled tapioca and hot tea before we drive back to Saigon. You will be dropped off at the hotel around 2pm.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10: Day Trip To Mekong Delta – Joint In Tour
At around 8-8.30am, you will be picked up from the hotel and head straight to Ben Tre, crossing the impressive Rach Mieu Cable-stayed Bridge. Board a small boat to visit typical workplaces including small brick factories, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house.
Stop at a quiet village, take a short walk to experience local life and hop on your xe-lôi (a kind of motorized rickshaw). Later take a short cycling tour to explore the surrounding fields before boarding a sampan for a tranquil trip along the picturesque canals. Come back to the port and return to Saigon. You will be dropped off at around 5pm. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh Departure
Departure transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Hanoi||01||Hilton Hanoi Opera|
|Halong Bay||01||Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hạ Long|
|Hue||01||Hotel Pilgrimage Village|
|Hoi An||03||Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An|
|Ho Chi Minh||02||Pullman Saigon Centre|
|Mekong Delta||01||Overnight Boat|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 09 Nights accommodation
– Overnight train Hanoi – Hue – soft sleepers – shared cabin with 4 persons/ cabin
– 1 x domestic flights: Danang – Ho Chi Minh City in Economy class
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees activities as per mentioned in the program.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.