This tour packages a journey through world heritage sites, natural treasures, native markets, art galleries, museums, art centers, and beaches. Fantastic place in El Salvador, where you will have the opportunity to live your adventure trip, be in touch with our ethnic groups and their customs.
Day 01: Arrival – San Salvador
Welcome at the airport by one of our representatives, transfer to San Salvador City 49 Kms away (35 mins).
Overnight at San Salvador. Optional: DiscoTour -visit the main bars and restaurants areas of SanSalvador (5hrs)
Day 02: Boqueron – Joyas de Ceren
Visit the imposing Volcano of San Salvador, the crater known as Boqueron (25Kms), enjoy area refreshing Eco touristic walk through the nature and trails.
Venture in a exciting journey through the coffee plantations, the flora and fauna of the volcano in a safe and fun Canopy Tour.
Appreciate the magpie, the bird Torogoz, squirrels and the animals. Then go to the Black Sea (an area covered by lava, now volcanic rock, thrown out by el Boqueron). Later, transfer to the archaeological site Joya de Ceren, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1993.
Joya de Ceren was covered by the explosion of the Loma Caldera volcano. This explosion allowed to keep there main softhepre-Hispanic civilization for hundreds of years. Later visit the Ruinas de San Andres, free lunch in the city of Santa Ana and panoramic tour of the historic center of the city: the Gothic Cathedral of Santa Ana and the City Theater.
Back to the city of San Salvador. Free evening to enjoy the surroundings. (Disco tour optional: visit the bar and discos area of San Salvador: Multiplaza, La Gran Va and Zona Rosa).
Day 03: Volcan Ilamtepec (Santa Ana Volcano)
Exciting adventure to the topof the Ilamatepec Volcano (70Kms approx.), aerialscenicgem. It’s the highestand largest of the coastal mountain range reaches 2.365 meters above sea level.
Theroad is narrowand difficult to traverse. There area number ofresting points. As your each upper altitudes, the winds are much stronger and you will be enveloped in clouds. Soon, you will arrive at the top.
The crater hasanemerald – green lagoon in its interior. There is also a small water fall of crystalline water. From this point you will have anamazing view of the Coatepeque Lake, Izalco Volcano, the Cerro Verde Volcano and the Pacific Ocean. The view is just Impressive.
Day 04: Kayak in Suchitoto
In the morning you will kayak on Lake Atitlan and then continue by boat towards Cerro de Oro and start the hike up the hill for a two-hour hike.
Then we will transfer you by boat to Santiago Atitlan, one of the main attractions in this village is, without any doubt, the visit to Maximon, the pagan God of the natives who carries cigarette and liquor and receives all kinds of offerings from the visitors.
After lunch we will go back to Panajachel
Day 5: Transfer Out
Three hours before flight departure to the Handicraft Market of San Salvador to make the last shopping of the voyage.
Transfer to Airport of El Salvador. Have a nice Trip
|El Salvador||04||Inter-Continental San Salvador-Metrocentro Mall|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 04 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.