A Vietnam tour is ideal for any traveller looking to embrace new cultures and broaden their horizons. Join us on this comprehensive group tour that covers both northern and southern Vietnam and get the chance to visit some of the greatest cultural and historic highlights of the country as well as its astonishing natural wonder.
6 days of Vietnam highlights include visiting the busy city of Hanoi/Saigon, as well as the quieter Halong Bay World Wonder. The food is, of course, a highlight, with the rich Southeast Asia flavours enhanced with their own Vietnamese flare.There’s a vast array of activities to try throughout the country. From crawling in a long small underground tunnel to enjoy serene canoe rides, there is plenty to see and do. Vietnam highlights trip will remain in the traveller’s memories and heart forever.
Day 01: Hanoi arrival and city tour
Welcome to Hanoi. Your tour guide and driver will receive you at Noi Bai airport. It takes around 35 minutes to reach the centre of Hanoi from the airport. Check into your hotel on arrival.
Your city tour of Hanoi starts from the Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam, then continues to Ba Dinh Square, the biggest square in Hanoi. Learn more about the city during a cyclo trip that starts from Hanoi’s old quarter and comes to an end at the Ngoc Son Temple located on Hoan Kiem Lake. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Hạ Long Bay – Hanoi
Leave the city early today and head for the Ha Long Bay, a Unesco World Heritage site with nearly 3,000 rocky islets. The journey may take three to four hours depending on the road traffic. Drive past the Red River Delta, one of Vietnam’s bread baskets.
Explore the beautiful, karst-studded bay from your boat and enjoy a tasty seafood lunch. Many islets here have a names of their own. You can wander around to visit grottos, go swimming or just relax on the sundeck if you wish to. The boat will return to the wharf late in the afternoon and you will take the car or coach to Hanoi.
Please note that only local food available on board.
Day 03: Fly from Hanoi to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
Transfer to Noi Bai Airport for your midday flight to Saigon. Please note that only a driver available during the transfer and flight tickets are not included in the tour price. Meet our representative at Tan Son Nhat Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Your sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, starts in the afternoon with a visit to Reunification Palace. This grand building houses a museum and a hall used for official receptions.
Nearby are the colonial-styled central post office and Notre Dame Cathedral, both of which are important landmarks of the city. Enjoy a walking tour on Nguyen Hue Street as you head for the Ben Thanh Market, where you can experience the daily life of the people and purchase hand-made goods if you want to.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City
We will pick you up from your hotel after breakfast and drive you to My Tho, the homeland of coconut trees and family-run factories. Embark on a boat trip in the mighty Mekong, observing the life of the locals along the banks.
Stop at one of the four island for sightseeing. Enjoy fresh tropical fruits served in an orchard accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. After that you will embark on small boats rowed the locals and sail through small canals to visit local factories.
Taste honey tea and see the locals at work in coconut candy factories. Drive back to Saigon in the afternoon with a stop at Vinh Trang Pagoda, a mix of Chinese, Cambodian and French culture. Stay overnight in Saigon.
Day 05: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels & free afternoon
Visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments of the Vietnam War with the total length of 200 km. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex acted as a base for almost 10,000 troops. To this date, the tunnels remain one of the most impressive memories of the war. You can even try crawling into some of the tunnels if you want to.
You are free in the afternoon after the tour is over. Stay overnight in Saigon.
Day 06: Saigon departure
Please note that the hotel checkout time is before 12:00 noon. Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
|Hanoi||02||Hilton Hanoi Opera|
|Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)||03||Pullman Saigon Centre|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 06 Nights accommodation
– Ha Long Bay boat cruise
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Domestic flight ticket
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees activities as per mentioned in the program.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.