Wanderlands Bali offers you a mind-blowing trip in Bali that you’ll never forget!
Experience the culture… Have loads of fun… Go on an adventure!
In your 8 days with us you will see some amazing sights, explore majestic temples, splash around in a waterfall, visit an active volcano, wander through rice terraces, enjoy a coffee from the local plantation, discover local islands and kick back on the beautiful beaches.
Get swept up in the infectious spirit of the Balinese people and their way of life as well as having the unique opportunity to visit a local primary school and spend the morning in class with the kids.
See wild monkeys, shop the local markets, indulge in delicious food, have some serious fun learning to surf and catching a wave, snorkel in the crystal clear sea and dance the night away at the parties that Bali is famous for.
Day 01: Arrive Canggu
You will be picked up from Denpasar airport and transfer to hotel in Canggu.
Overnight at hotel.
Keep calm and go to the beach!
That’s the motto for day two as we head first to the stunning viewpoint that is Uluwatu Temple. Then we drive up the coastline to Kuta Beach and get the chance to learn to surf with lessons led by our laidback local surf instructors. After we hit the waves, we drive back to Canggu, where you will have time to relax at the beach for more fun in the sun, time to try a traditional Balinese massage or even do some shopping. Tonight, we get ready to enjoy the nightlife in Canggu!
Day 03: Ubud
In and around Ubud
Now that you’ve gotten to know your group, it’s time to get accustomed with the culture of Bali. Today, we visit the magnificent Tanah Lot temple, which is set on a rock formation in the sea, before heading to the cultural heart of Bali, Ubud, made popular by the movie ‘Eat Pray Love’. Once we arrive, we will stop off to visit the “little locals” at the Monkey Forest. Then, it’s time to explore the local markets as we take an evening to just chill out after a busy few days.
Day 04: Ubud
Today, we set off for some coffee at the local plantation where you can see how the world’s most expensive coffee is made (you will be very surprised!). We’ll then have lunch overlooking an active volcano and spend the rest of the afternoon wandering around the famous rice terraces of Ubud.
Day 05: Ubud
This morning, we head to a local primary school for the unique opportunity to spend time in class with the local kids. Afterwards, we’ll cool off with a dip in a stunning natural waterfall and then it’s time to relax by the pool, before enjoying dinner with the group.
Day 06: Gili Trawangan
In and around Gili Trawangan
Let’s explore the islands! We board a boat to the picturesque island of Gili Trawangan and settle into our beachside accommodation, before getting on the only mode of transport available on the island (push bike!) to cycle around, see the sights and marvel at an amazing sunset! Then in the evening, it’s time to party, island style!
Day 07: Gili Trawangan
On our second day in Gili T, we spend the day island hopping – heading to some of the best snorkeling spots in Indonesia. Today is all about the water as we get the chance to swim with the amazing and spellbinding sea turtles!
Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Gili Trawangan
Final departure transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Canggu||02||Hotel Tugu Bali|
|Ubud||03||The Kayon Resort Ubud by Pramana|
|Gili Trawangan||02||Pondok Santi Estate Luxury Beachside|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 07 Nights accommodation hotel.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.