Experience the best wonders of Bolivia in this action-packed South American adventure!
Experience a lifetime’s worth of adventure as you explore South America’s favourite country- Bolivia!
Throughout, get a first-hand glimpse of the region’s rich history, get a taste of lively local life, shopping at colourful markets, party in modern cities, drink, laugh and dance the night away with your new friends.
Day 01: Arrival La Paz
Upon your arrival. Transfer in from Airport to hotel in La Paz. Free time to feel comfortable with high altitude.
Day 02: La Paz, Copacabana, Sun Island
Breakfast. Trip by private transport from La Paz with a wonderful view of Lake Titikaka along the route (3 hours) until Copacabana (3 ½ hours), a pleasant town in the shores of Lake. Visit to its church and the famous “Virgen Morena”. Trip by boat crossing the Lake to the Island of the Sun (1 hour) until Huacani to have an Aptapi (typical lunch in the highlands), this trip continues by boat up till to the ruins of Pilkokaina Inca temple Finally hike to La Estancia with a wonderful view of Lake Titicaca (1 hour approximately). Overnight in Sun Island Ecolodge La Estancia – Standard Cabin An amazing spot located in the southern part of the Island of the Sun in Lake Titicaca. It was built preserving the Andean architecture and combining with the modern comfort, always respecting the harmony of the surrounding nature and habitat. The cabins were constructed with adobe brick and thatch roofs, and were set between pre-Inca terraces. We do also use solar energy and recycle waste at all levels
Day 03: Sun Island, La Paz
DON’T MISS AN EARLY SUNRISE! Hike down through Yumani visiting the Inca stairs and the Water of the Eternal Youth, then have a trip north by boat to visit Chincana ruins and the Sacred Rock (1 hour); continue by boat to the Island of the Moon (1 hour) and the Inca ruins of Iñak Uyu temple to finally reach Copacabana (1 ½ hours). Private transportation to La Paz (3 ½ hours) with very nice views of the Andes Royal Range.
Day 04: La Paz
A 4 hours city tour through La Paz, elected as one of the 7 wonder cities in the world. It is in a valley at the foothills of the Andes Range, situated at 3,632m / 11942 ft. above sea level. The tour goes through the street markets rich in handicrafts, weavings and witchcraft items, followed by a visit to the colonial section of the city, San Francisco Church, Gold Museum, Murillo Square also visit to the viewpoint “Mirador de Killi Killi”; and the outdoor replica of Tiwanaku temple. Then descending to the more modern, southern part of La Paz to reach and visit the Valley of the Moon, where a clay mountain has been impressively shaped by erosion. Ride by cable car “Teleférico”, it’s an excellent choice to discover an excellent and beautiful view of La Paz. This is a must for every one! Note: cable car ride can change day according to the itinerary
Day 05: La Paz, Uyuni
Meeting at the airport and transfer to Uyuni village. 10:00 am enter this unique natural wonder with over 10.582 km2 at 3.692 m.a.s.l. of salt; it is really special! Visit the village of Colchani in the shores to see the locals producing salt. Enter this perfect natural highway to cross it to “Isla Incahuasi” (2 hours), a special habitat of volcanic rocks and giant cactus, Continue north to visit the preColumbian Aique Pucara fort and the nearby chullpares on the foothills of Thunupa volcano, then trip back to Colchani (2 hours), enjoy a beautiful sunset.
Day 06: Uyuni, La Paz
Free day at Uyuni.
Day 07: La Paz
At designated time transfer to the airport.
|City||Night (s)||Hotels / Camp|
|La Paz||01||Grand Plaza La Paz|
|Sun Island||01||Sun Island Ecolodge La Estancia|
|La Paz||02||Grand Plaza La Paz|
|Uyuni||01||Hotel De Sal Luna Salada|
|La Paz||01||Grand Plaza La Paz|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 06 Nights accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.