Zambia is considered as one of the safest countries, where people can enjoy the opportunity for game rich safaris without the crowds that so many other destinations have. The mighty waters of the Zambezi provide visitors to go for numerous recreational activities. In simple words, Zambia is a perfect destination for the safari.
Day 01: Arrive Livingstone, Zambia
On arrival you will be met at the Livingstone Airport and taken to your accommodations. The lodge offers wonderful views of the Zambezi River, and a wide range of activities.
Day 02: Livingstone, Zambia
Today you can relax or participate in your choice of the activities offered at the lodge. Take a game drive in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park to see white rhino, elephant, buffalo and giraffe; enjoy a guided walking tour of incredible Victoria Falls, a World Heritage Site; or visit the local Simonga village on a cultural village tour. Tonight relax on a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
Day 03: Livingstone To South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Today fly via Lusaka to Mfuwe, then drive to the Puku Ridge Camp in the remote and wildlife-rich South Luangwa National Park. Sitting on a hillside, your luxury tent accommodations offer impressive 180-degree views of the floodplain. Your private deck area overlooks a small waterhole, a perfect vantage point to watch life in the African bush unfold. Tonight enjoy a night game drive or walking safari. Your expert guide will help you watch for leopards, hyenas, owls, foraging hippos, honey badgers and more.
Day 04: South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
South Luangwa National Park is 3,500 square miles of one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world. With miombo woodland, open grasslands and stands of African ebony along the Luangwa River. There are more than 60 different animal species and 400 bird species. The park is well known for having large herds of elephants and antelope, as well as hippos, crocodile, zebras, baboons and the Thornicroft’s Giraffe. Enjoy two days of day and night wildlife viewing beyond compare. There are game drives on 4×4 vehicles and unique ‘walking safaris.’ Pioneered here in South Luangwa National Park, ‘walking safaris’ are the best way to intimately experience the African wilderness. A safari ranger guides you from bush camp to bush camp, unveiling the subtleties of the land which is hard to experience unless you are on foot.
Day 05: South Luangwa To Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
This morning fly from Mfuwe to an airstrip in the Lower Zambezi and then transfer by boat to the Zambezi Kulefu Camp. Located deep in the game-rich Lower Zambezi National Park, this intimate eco-friendly safari camp is secluded among tall Riverine trees overlooking the legendary Zambezi River. Your spacious tented room offers an amazing view of the mighty Zambezi, and the camp swimming pool is right on the riverbank. This location has a high concentration of wildlife and offers excellent game viewing opportunities.
Day 06: Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
Enjoy a full day of relaxation and game viewing taking a guided 4×4 Take a canoe safari in Lower Zambezi National Park vehicle, boat or walking safaris both day and night. Watch for lion, leopard, hyena, elephant, hippo, aardvark and other big game. If you are feeling adventurous, take a breathtaking canoe trip down one of the river channels to view game from the waters edge, or try your hand at tiger fishing. In the evening enjoy a private sundowner cruise on the river.
Day 07: Depart Lower Zambezi & Lusaka, Zambia
Enjoy morning at the camp before your transfer to the airstrip and flight to Lusaka Airport. Depart Lusaka for your flight home or on to your next destination.
|City||Night (s)||Hotel / Camp|
|Livingstone||02||Victoria Falls Waterfront|
|South Luangwa National Park||03||Camp|
|Lower Zambezi National Park||01||Camp|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 06 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees / All safari activities as per mentioned in the program.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.