Start in Barcelona and end in Madrid! With the Independent tour Ultimate Spain Adventure Tour, you have a 10 days tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain.
Explore the all the highlights of Spain, discover Gaudi’s Barcelona and visit Sagrada Familia, join a tour to Alhambra and Generalife in Granada, take a walk in Seville, marvel at dramatic landscapes of Ronda, see Córdoba’s Mezquita Mosque-Cathedral and visit ancient Toledo on your way back to Madrid.
Day 01-03: Barcelona
Arrival at any time. Enjoy a walking tour of Barcelona, learn about Gaudi’s masterpieces, walk around Gothic Quarter, Passeig de Gràcia, see Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera). On the next day visit marvelous Sagrada Familia.
Day 03-04: Barcelona – Madrid
You will go for a beautiful walk to explore the city, see Santa Cruz Palace, Barrio de las Letras, Spanish writers’ houses: Cervantes, Lope de Vega, Góngora, Paseo del Prado and much more!
Day 04-06: Madrid – Granada
You will walk through the busy streets of Granada and visit the palace and the fortress of Alhambra and Generalife, explore the Alcazaba, the Palace of Comares, and the Generalife Gardens.
Day 06: Granada – Seville
Today you will travel to Seville and enjoy a walking tour around the city, visit Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and Alcazar of Seville and see the burial site of Christopher Columbus.
Day 07: Seville – Ronda
Your day begins with a drive through the Spanish countryside. Stop at the Castle of Las Aguzaderas, continue through the mountains, stopping at the picturesque white village of Zahara de la Sierra. Afterwards visit an olive oil factory and head to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain, and built on 2 separate cliffs. Enjoy dramatic views of the canyon.
Day 08: Ronda – Cordoba
Today you travel to Cordoba. Enjoy a fascinating tour walking tour of Cordoba and learn about the city history through its remarkable sites. Visit the Fortress of the Catholic Monarchs, the Synagogue, the Jewish Quarter, the Great Mosque known as the Cathedral of Cordoba.
Day 09: Cordoba – Madrid
Travel to Madrid and explore Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit the Jewish Quarter, including the Sinagoga de Santa María la Blanca.
Day 10: Depart Madrid
Final departure transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Barcelona||02||Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel|
|Madrid||02||NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado|
|Granada||01||Eurostars Washington Irving|
|Seville||01||Eurostars Torre Sevilla|
|Ronda||01||Hotel Catalonia Ronda|
|Madrid||01||NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 09 nights accommodation as per program
– English speaking guide
– Meals: Breakfasts & Dinners
– Entrance fee as per program
– All sightseeing & excursion by private vehicle
– Barcelona walking tour, learn about Gaudi’s masterpieces, walk down Passeig de Gràcia, see Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera) Sagrada Familia Guided Tour.
– City tour in Madrid with local guide, see the Gran Via, the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana.
– Alhambra and Generalife Tour in Granada.
– Discover the striking white villages of Andalusia – Zahara de la Sierra and visit ancient Ronda on a day trip from Seville.
– Walking Tour in Seville, see the Cathedral, Alcazar & Plaza de Espana.
– Tour in Cordoba with a visit of most famous monument, the extraordinary Mezquita.
– Explore the city of Toledo on a day trip from Madrid, visit the Jewish Quarter, including the Sinagoga de Santa María la Blanca
– All transport and listed activities
– All present government taxes
• International Flights.
• Personal Expenses.
• Camera / Video Camera Fees.
• Medical Aid.
• Travel Insurance.
• Accommodation in good hotels.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost. – Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.